1. You are visiting the website blancointeriors.com owned by Estudi Blanco Interiors, SL, with registered office at Avinguda Palafrugell, 21, Mont-ràs, 17253, Girona, Spain, with NIF nº B55225783, registered in the Mercantile Register of GIRONA in Volume 3014 Folio 50, Sheet GI-57849, (which in this document is called << the Holder >>).
You can contact THE HOLDER by any of the following means:
500 Terry Francois Blvd., 6th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94158 USA
2. These conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) are intended to regulate the use of THE HOLDER website that is made available to the public.
The access and / or use of this web page of THE HOLDER attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the general conditions of use reflected here. These conditions will be applicable regardless of the general conditions of hiring that in their case are mandatory.
Use of the portal
3. blancointeriors.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, "the contents") on the Internet belonging to THE HOLDER or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry the USER will be responsible for providing real and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be given a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (eg chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that THE OWNER offers through its website and (without limitation), not to use them for:
· Carry out illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order
· Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or violating human rights
· Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of THE HOLDER, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage
· Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages
· Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising and for any commercial use, especially the sending of unsolicited emails.
THE HOLDER has the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or that , in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, THE HOLDER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
Contents Intellectual and industrial property
5. THE HOLDER owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its web page, as well as the elements contained in it (for example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of the HOLDER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. In accordance with the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the articles is expressly prohibited. contents of this web page, with commercial ends, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of the HOLDER.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by the OWNER. You can visualize the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer's hard drive or any other physical and technical support as long as it is, solely and exclusively, for personal and private use. The USER may not delete, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of the OWNER.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
6. The USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under his sole responsibility. Specifically, merely by way of example, THE HOLDER assumes no responsibility in the following areas:
a) The availability of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
b) The purpose for which the page web serves the objectives of the USER.
c) The violation of current legislation by the USER or third parties and, in particular, of the intellectual or industrial property rights that are owned by other persons or entities.
d) The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could cause damage to the USER's or third party's computer system. It is the responsibility of the USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
e) Fraudulent access to the contents or services by unauthorized third parties, or, where appropriate, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of the messages and communications of any kind that said third parties could carry out.
f) The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the contents and services offered and the subsequent use made by them of the USER. THE HOLDER will use all reasonable efforts and means to provide up-to-date and reliable information.
g) Damage to computer equipment during access to the website and damages caused to USERS when they originate from failures or disconnections in the networks or telecommunications that interrupt the service.
h) Damages or harms arising from circumstances that occur due to unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure. If there are forums, in the use of the same or similar spaces, it must be taken into account that, the messages reflect only the opinion of the USER that sends them, which is the only responsible. THE OWNER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
Modification of this legal notice and duration
7. THE HOLDER reserves the right to make without prior notice the modifications that seem appropriate in the portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it as well as the way in which they appear presented or located in the portal. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be valid until they are modified by others duly published.
8. In the event that blancointeriors.com includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, THE HOLDER will not exercise any type of control over those sites and contents. Under no circumstances THE HOLDER will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of the hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
Right of exclusion
9. THE HOLDER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without the need for prior warning, on its own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the contents of this legal notice.
10. THE HOLDER will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
11. The relationship between THE HOLDER and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the competent courts and tribunals.